Embroidery: Uniforms, Polos, Hats, Hoodies
EMBROIDERY : DETAILS
We offer today’s highest quality embroidery available on apparel and products. We offer appliqué, 3D along with other stitch pattens to achieve the look you’re aiming for. Embroidery is one of our most popular by demand products from Corporate and Casual organizations. Custom embroidery of your logo on polo shirts, hats, shirts, jackets, uniforms, and other products works great for most projects and events. We specialize and customize to suit your needs. Embroidery is a great way to promote TEAM spirit! It unites everyone and makes them feel part of a great team, organization or group. Call us today and find out how to get started on your next project for embroidery: Uniforms, Hats, Polos, Hoodies
EMBROIDERY : QUALITY AND BENEFITS
California Print Co. offers expert custom embroidery services in-house, so you can be confident that your project will receive personal attention from our dedicated team. Your embroidered, custom logo will ensure your company gets noticed when applied to styles ranging from traditional business, new corporate casual looks, or relaxed cotton performance polos, not to mention t-shirts, bags, hats and other apparel items. Embroidery is also the best solution for classic event apparel such as golf tournaments or charity functions. Embroidered logos on apparel increases your campaign’s brand awareness, especially when all participants are wearing the same shirt, hat or other item. Embroidery, above any other form of advertising, is by far the best for great exposure.
Embroidery is recommended for:
- CORPORATE PROMOTIONS, EVENTS, BRANDING, UNIFORMS
- MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZED GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, OR BUSINESSES.
- CLOTHING LINES
- BAND OR ARTIST MERCHANDISE
- SPORTS TEAMS
EMBROIDERY : PRICE QUOTE AND ORDERING
When screen printing, letters can be smaller and colors can be blended more intricately than in embroidery. The advantage of embroidering your logo is the added texture, character, durability and eye-catching appearance!
Lettering is the biggest challenge in embroidery. Because we’re using needles and threads, letters must be no smaller than ¼ inch high. In addition, we may need adjust the font to keep the overall size appropriate for a shirt or other garment.
Since embroidered logos are measured in stitches, the more complex your logo is, the higher the stitch count. Minimum specifications are required to achieve good results. Below are a few things to consider with the embroidery process:
1) The minimum height of any text should be no less that 1/4″ – any smaller than this and the holes and shapes that make up the letters can start to close making the text look messy or even unreadable. If your logo has text that is smaller than this don’t panic! Let us have a look and we can generally find a way around it.
2) All embroidered logos are measured in stitches. The bigger and more complex the logo, the longer it takes to digitize and sew. When you request a quote, our Logo Specialists will evaluate your logo – absolutely free – to determine what works best for you.
3) To embroider your design we need to digitize it – this basically involves redrawing the design in special software that allows us to plot the position, size and direction of every single stitch. When we digitize your logo we have total control over the finished products.
**If you need help creating art, please call or email us your questions or concerns.
Please use our quote request so we can provide you with pricing options for your project. Once you receive your quote and are ready to order, we will take you through the steps to process your order via email, phone or in person if you’re local to our shop and showroom location.
We hope this section provides you with all the information you need. If you have any questions, feel free to call us! 818-882-4578
CLICK HERE to email us.
EMBROIDERY : SAMPLES
CLICK HERE to view some of our Embroidery samples.
EMBROIDERY : OTHER SERVICES
Folding, Bag and Tag
EMBROIDERY : FAQ
CLICK HERE to visit our Embroidery FAQ section